Ashley Massaro

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/58/09/0000035809_20061116141730.jpg
Ashley seems to handling the potential case of mistaken identity well. Here’s her latest post via MySpace:

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Canadia, Fave songs, top friends, and Ronny :o)

Damn…all I can say is wow. Youys are mega supportive and I friggin love you for it. I consider everyone of you a friend and appreciate every last single message and believe me i’ve read them all you guys ROCK!!!!! HARD!!!!!

So thanks for that. Seriously. I love you.

So, Raw was awesome, Mickie won her match, we got to go back to good old T-town AND I got to see Trish!! I missed her!! She looked great as always! Then a bunch of us got together after the show and went to eat and go out in Toronto and had a BLAST. We all had such a great time. Thanks going out to Tod G! So thats it for now, anybody going to the shows in Michigan this weekend??? You may just find one A. Massaro lurking around those parts….hehe. K post again soon!

Thanks guys!!!!!! Love ya!!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/346/ashleywwewrestlingbl6.jpg

No comments: