Interview with FHM

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_7W55NaTmoTw/SDatq5QP3NI/AAAAAAAAAkA/ZD1gN1osWbI/14408_jennifer_love_hewitt_diff_photoshoots_046.jpg


http://www.fhmonline.com/images/cms/tpl_2/tpl_2_ss_lg_1/141.jpg

http://www.fhmonline.com/images/cms/tpl_2/tpl_2_ss_lg_3/141.jpg
How has life been since you’ve won?
It’s been exciting. I’ve been working nonstop, so I've hardly had any sleep. It hasn't really sunk in that I’ve won.

Did you get a chance to celebrate?
Not really. My celebration was me, JT, her fiance and like five fans we met in the hotel lobby just before the live taping. I actually took them out to dinner after the show.

Why do you think you won? What separated you from the other girls?
I think it was a combination of my unique look and the fact that I’m extremely hyper. I wasn’t afraid to show who I am.

Did you really think you could win it all?
I honestly thought I wasn’t going to. I won the most competitions, but I thought I stood out too much from the other contestants because of my ethnicity. Let’s be realistic, I'm ethnic and at the end of the day, they’re either going to love me or hate me. Judging from the fans' reactions, I actually thought JT was going to win.

How happy were you seeing that oversized check?
Didn’t you see me? I was making out with the check!

It did look like you were dry humping the check.
No, I was not dry humping the check! I was trying to slide. I was sticky—I had oil on my legs. I was not humping the check. Everyone says that though. I was trying to hop on it and I got stuck.

There might have been a little waist action going on, though.
No waist action! I was not dry humping. I can find somebody else to hump me.

Are you going to frame the oversized check?
Do I even get that? I don’t know. I should! I would probably frame and stick it up on my wall.

It seemed as if you and Jen have great chemistry, especially when you kissed.
I had no clue that was even going to happen! Jen's the first girl I've ever kissed in my life. I don’t think there was any tongue action, but I know my breath was bad. I feel bad for Jen. When I get nervous, I get bad breath.

Speaking of nervous, didn't you throw-up a few times before some of the shows?
I did throw-up a couple of times. I didn’t really tell anybody. I was super nervous during the contest, especially during elimination. People don’t realize how scary it is. I put my heart and soul into this, and I really wanted to win, but at the same time I knew I could go home at any time. The ladies will tell you that I was in the restroom a lot.

You're going to be spending a lot of time in the wrestling ring. Are you at all afraid of being injured?
It’s intimidating. Who wants to get injured? But I can get hurt wrestling, stepping into my car, crossing the road—you can get hurt anywhere. Life’s full of scary risks. I'm not afraid of this one.

No comments: