WWE’s Outback Divas

http://www.womenswrestlingxposed.com/photos/kellylicouzboxer.jpg
The Divas are about to head Down Under on SmackDown and ECW’s tour of Australia and New Zealand. The tour kicks off Wednesday in Auckland, New Zealand, and continues through June 17, hitting Christchurch, New Zealand and Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane, Australia.

“I’ve been to Australia once before, and we went to Auckland, New Zealand. We were there for a few days. It was absolutely beautiful, so I’m very excited to go back there. I remember last time I was there I did some fine dining and shopping, so hopefully we’ll be in that same area again,” Michelle McCool told Diva Dish.

“We were right on the water – beautiful, crystal clear, blue water. And the fans were great!” the SmackDown Diva continued. “I actually just looked at our tour schedule and it doesn’t look like we’re going to have much time to go out and sightsee, but every little hour I get I’m going to try to get out and spend it out and about, doing the tourist thing.”

Faithful readers of Diva Dish know that Kelly Kelly is a big fan of hitting the beach, not only to catch some rays, but to surf.

“I’m really excited to see the beaches and to surf. I’ve been reading about it. My ex-boyfriend was a pro-surfer and he taught me how to surf. So I’m really excited to go to Australia and New Zealand,” Kelly Kelly said.

But the waves aren’t the only things she plans on checking out.

“I heard there are a lot of hot men in Australia, so I’m really excited to see some! I love their accents, too. No dates, I’m just window shopping,” the ECW Diva giggled.

No comments: